The following publications are available to download and print in Adobe Acrobat format.
- Australian Curriculum Framework for Junior Doctors (Revison 2009)
- JMO Forum Framework for Election of Co-Chairs
- PMCWA JMO Teaching Award
- Strategic Direction for Postgraduate Medical Education and Training in Western Australia: 2004 - 2008
- Conference attendance on behalf of the Postgraduate Medical Council of Western Australia
- PMCWA Health Service Grants
- PMCWA Project Funds
- Policy: Credentialing of Surveyors
- Amended Policy: Supervision of Junior Doctors
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Postgraduate Medical Council of Western Australia
When following a link to download a Word or PDF document, two things may happen:
- A window may appear, asking you to select what to do with the file. Select 'Save to disk' then select the directory on your computer's hard drive where you wish to save the file. You can then open the appropriate software (Word or Acrobat Reader) and review the file as normal.
- The document will open in your browser window (sometimes Word files will open looking look like a mess of text). Go to 'File', then 'Save as...', then select the directory where you want to save the file. You can then open Word and review the file as usual.
We welcome your feedback on this site and your comments on how it can be improved. Please use the feedback form to send your suggestions to us.